The NHLA is a not-for-profit organization and is completely operated by volunteers. Please consider supporting our efforts by donating today. You may do this in any of three ways.
- You can make a donation to our Political Action Committee (PAC) fund, which helps finance the campaigns of pro-liberty candidates for state office. RSA 664:6 requires us to collect your occupation, employer and place of business if your aggregate contributions to the PAC fund exceed $100. If you are a member, please sign in first so that we can more easily track your aggregate contributions.
- You can give to our Civic Action fund, which provides charitable assistance to New Hampshire residents in need.
- You may donate to our Operations fund, which supports the website, our general outreach efforts, and the publication of the Gold Standard and the Liberty Rating. Due to generous donations, our operations account, however, is fully funded at this time, and all expenses under this heading are covered for the foreseeable future. If you would like to make a donation now, we encourage you to donate to either our Political Action Committee, where funds are most strongly needed, or our Civic Action fund. Thank you!
Each fund is kept separate, and used specifically for the stated purposes.
You may set up a monthly donation via PayPal to the PAC fund, to the Civic Action fund or to the Operations fund.
Donation by Check or Money Order
You can mail a check or money order in the amount of your donation to this address:
New Hampshire Liberty Alliance
PO Box 4241
Manchester, NH 03108-4241
Please include the following information with your check or money order:
- whether you are donating to the PAC fund, the Civic Action fund or the Operations fund.
- your occupation, employer and place of business, if you are donating to the PAC fund and your aggregate contributions exceed $100.
Donation via PayPal
Please use the form below to make a donation to the PAC fund via PayPal. Please enter your occupation, employer and place of business if the aggregate of your contributions to the PAC fund including this donation exceeds $100.
If you prefer to donate to the Civic Action fund or the Operations fund, then please use the form below.
Donation via Bitcoin
If you would like to make a donation to the PAC fund via Bitcoin, you will need to sign in first.
If you prefer to donate to the Civic Action fund or the Operations fund, then please use the form below. You will specify the donation amount on the next screen.